|UM WorldFest is proud to partner with UM Campus Dining to feature specials throughout their locations highlighting the diversity of international cuisine. Their team of culinary professionals has developed entrées which celebrate Hungarian, Chinese, Mexican, and Cajun & Creole cuisines. Explore a world of flavor and discover new experiences with every bite!|
Welcome to the WorldFest 2021!
Location: Food Zoo
Located in the Emma B. Lommasson Center, the Food Zoo is UM’s all-you-care-to-eat dining center with an ever-changing choice of entrees. Food Zoo cash/debit entrance price is $11.25, or $9.00 when using Bear Bucks.
April 9, 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Bo Ssäm
- Bo Ssäm is a traditional Korean dish featuring a tender and flavorful pork belly that is boiled in spices and thinly sliced. This dish is served with Do Chua, which is a pickled carrot & radish side dish, steamed Bao, and Sriracha.
- Cauliflower Tagine
- The Moroccan Cauliflower Tagine is a hearty dish with cauliflower, carrots, and chickpeas seasoned with cinnamon, cumin, and ginger. It is named after the earthenware pot the dish is traditionally cooked in.
- Dan Dan Noodles
- Dan Dan noodles are a Szechuan Street food consisting of noodles, ground pork, and a spicy vinegar sauce.
April 10, 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Chicken Paprikash
- One of the most famous and beloved of all Hungarian dishes, this Chicken Paprikash features tender chicken in an unforgettably rich, flavorful and creamy paprika-infused sauce. Served Jasmine Rice, red beans, creamy polenta, and Lentils with wild greens.
Located in the Emma B. Lommasson Center , Rise+Rooted is Campus Dining’s newest location on campus. Whether enjoying coffee with a friend, or studying over brick-style oven pizza, these location has it all!
- Birria Taco Pizza (cost: $3.75)
- The Birria Taco is a popular Mexican dish consisting of beef that is cooked is a consommé, which is a rich broth. This dish has been crafted into a new iteration and developed into a pizza. Our Birria Taco Pizza is made with Beef Birria on garlic olive oil, fresh onion, cilantro , and served with a birria consume and lime.
Location: Food Court
Located in the University Center, the Food Court offers our guests a variety of fast-casual food options as well as a selection of fresh, delicious, and nutritious grab-and-go items.
April 5 - 9th
- Southwest Black Bean Burger $6.75
- Featured throughout the southwest and vegetarian establishments, the Southwest Black Bean Burger is incredibly flavorful! The black bean burger is made in-house and served with pepper jack cheese, avocado spread, pickled onion, and fried jalapeños.
- Israeli Charred Eggplant Salad 2 |4
- A popular full-flavored vegetarian Mediterranean dish can be found in almost very Israeli restaurant. This salad consist of garlic, lemon zest, pomegranate molasses, dried cranberries, lemon juice, olive oil, mint, and parsley.
Location: Iron Griz: American Bistro
The Iron Griz: American Bistro serves appetizing dining experiences focused on providing seasonal menus, designed around foods grown from our South Avenue Garden. Located at the University of Montana golf course, this farm-totable restaurant provides amazing views from the patio.
April 9 - 10th
- Blackened Mahi Mahi $20
- Cajun seasoning adds incredible flavor to this Cajun & Creole cuisine. Served with hoppin’ jon cakes, sautéed spinach, and a Cajun fumet sauce.