Incoming ISEP Students

A group of students in front of the capital buildingWe are excited that you are interested in the International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP)!

Your university must be an ISEP member university to study through this program. Find out if your university is a member of ISEP on ISEP’s website

First, students apply to their home institution’s International Office and request placement at the University of Montana. Once nominated by their home institution, the student’s application is forwarded to ISEP’s office.  ISEP then reviews the student’s application and places the student at an appropriate U.S.-member university. Students cannot apply directly to the University of Montana.