Paying students with Stipends

Some non-resident students being paid with stipends can qualify for 150% of resident tuition rate. Please use the info below to determine if your student is eligible.

Non-resident students paid with stipends

The student is working for the stipend:

  1. Fill out the 150% form for the student.
  2. Send the form to

The student is not working for the stipend:

The student is not eligible for TA-RA or 150% residency status.