Welcome to the family, new Grizzlies!
Next Step: Submit Your ID Photo Online
Review the photo requirements, log in with your NetID and password, and upload your picture. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your photo, and another email to notify you when your photo is approved and your card is ready for pick up. You can find details on where and when to pick up your Griz Card here.
- Current color photo
- Neutral color and smooth background
- Centered, facing the camera
- Include top of head down to collarbone (you can crop it when you upload it)
- Good lighting
- Eyes open and natural facial expression
- Wear prescription glasses if you normally do so
- Tilt or side angle your face
- Shadows on face
- Blurry or filtered photos
- Crop off the top of your head or zoom in too close
- Other visible people, pets, or objects
- Inappropriate expressions
- Wear sunglasses, hats, headphones
Examples of Photos that Meet the Requirements
Examples of Photos that Do Not Meet the Requirements
Wearing a hat, off center, with things in the background.
Over the shoulder with landscape in the background.
Too close! Cropped off head and shoulders.
Poor lighting. Shadows on face.