Check out the slideshow of 13 items below:
- Slide Title: Student athlete volunteers helping move in new students. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Three UM staff members help move boxes, suitcases, and printers into the residence halls. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: President Bodnar visits with parents on move-in day. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Chelsea Bodnar helps a family unpack their car. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Chelsea and Seth Bodnar pose with two UM staff members helping with move-in day Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Chelsea and Seth Bodnar help unpack cars and move in new students. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: President Bodnar poses with student who volunteered to help make the move in process a little easier for new students. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: UM staff and faculty helping a student move her belongings into a residence hall. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: UM staff, faculty, and students serve as a welcome crew for new students. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Group of women from the move-in crew pose in their bright green shirts. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Two women from the move-in crew smiling while they work. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Jed Liston from the UM Alumni Office helping a students move into the residence halls. Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Upperclass student pushing a cart to help a new student move in. Slide Caption:
- Be prompt to shifts
- Wear either a Move-In Crew t-shirt or button provided during the shift
- Speak positively about the University of Montana, UM Housing, and all student organizations
- Proactively welcome and assist students and families during move-in
- Answer questions and provide basic information about UM and Missoula to students and families
Faculty, staff, administrators, fellow students, student groups, student athletes, and community members, are needed for Move-In Crew to welcome new and returning Griz to campus! Assist our incoming students with parking, unloading cars, providing directions and information, and helping them move their belongings into their residence halls. Volunteers are needed Saturday, August 17th from 8am to 5pm.
All volunteers who commit to at least two hours will receive a voucher for the Food Zoo and a Move-in Crew t-shirt or button (signing up to volunteer by July 15th guarantees your desired size).
Volunteer Sign Up is Closed
A follow-up email will be sent out in early August with additional information, check-in locations, and logistics.
Contact Melissa Neidigh at email@example.com or (406) 243-2009 with questions.