COVID-19 Employee Information
- Visit UM's Keep on Working Webpage for COVID-19 updates and information.
- Faculty Telecommuting Agreement
- COVID-19 FAQs (March 23, 2020)
- Information Regarding Paid Leave Options (March 23, 2020)
- COVID-19 Paid Leave Form
- Federal COVID-19 Leave Form
- COVID-19 Leave Chart
- Financial Aid's COVID FAQ - Work Study Employment Information
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Information (FFCRA or Act)
UM Work Exchange Hub
In order to provide continued employment opportunities for as many of our employees as possible during the current COVID-19 situation, HRS has established a work exchange hub.
The hub is intended to provide supervisors in need of additional employees a centralized list of current UM personnel with time that can be allotted to completing tasks in areas outside of their home department.
Call to Action: If you supervise an employee with available work hours not being fully utilized, please complete the COVID-19 UM Employee Exchange Availability Form below. This will allow us to collect information on employee availability and help other areas in need.
If you need an employee, please reach out to Shawn Blair, Compensation Manager or Marcie Briggs, Recruitment Manager.
Employee Assistance Program
The Montana University System (MUS) is proud to introduce the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The MUS EAP helps you privately work through challenges that may interfere with your work, family, and life in general. This new benefit is available to all MUS employees and household members. This is a confidential service and there are a wide array of FREE resources available
Below is an overview of the resources available through the MUS EAP which include:
- 24-hour Crisis Help: toll-free access for you or a household member experiencing a crisis.
- In-person Counseling: up to 4 face-to-face counseling sessions per topic for relationship and family issues, stress, anxiety, and other common challenges.
- IBH eAccess: convenient access to online consultations with licensed counselors.
- Access to online tools and educational resources, such as:
- Monthly newsletters
- Self-directed courses
- Stress tools
- Grief support
- Financial calculators and resources
- Legal resources
- Retirement planning resources
- College planning
- Child/elder care locators
- And so much more
To access the tools offered through this benefit:
- Select Members from the top right corner
- Click on the RBH logo on the left side of the webpage
- Enter your Access Code: MUS
- Click the My Benefits button