Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver
To qualify for the Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver as applied to regular courses of study at the University of Montana, eligible faculty and staff members:
- Must be in a permanent employment status (not a temporary employee).
- Must have completed your 6 month probationary period if you are classified staff.
- Must be working and maintaining a .75 FTE (full-time equivalency) or greater during the use of the tuition waiver.
- Must have obtained supervisor and administrative approval.
- Must apply for admission to the University of Montana prior to using the waiver.
Important Note: Faculty and staff who terminate their employment during the academic semester in which they receive a tuition waiver, will be required to reimburse the University for the value of the tuition waiver.