Dr. Phyllis Ngai
Internship and Job Opportunities
IE3 Global Internships manages a variety of internships around the world. The University of Montana signed a formal agreement with IE3 allowing UM students to get earn credit while gaining professional experience abroad. Internships are available in private-sector companies, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions.
For more information, contact:
Kevin Hood, UM's IE3 Global Internship Campus Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Work, Intern, Research, and Volunteer Abroad
- Jobs in International Development Fields
- US Department of State, South Asian Affair: Ebony Bostic - Panama Desk Officer. (202) 712-4721. E-mail: email@example.com
- Oxfam International: - click on Interns and Volunteers link
- Global Health Fellows Program
- The Corporate Council on Africa
- Consultation Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP)
- Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program
- UNDP: Juha Uitto
- Senate Finance Committee:
- Save the Children
- ICROSS (Kenya), Solar Disinfection of Water Supply: Mike
- Permibus (Missoula): Delyla Wilson
- Graduate English Tutor Scheme, HK Institute of Education: Glenn Shive
UCLA's International Development Studies Program maintains a listing of Jobs & Internships relating to International Development Studies.
UCLA's International Development Studies Program listing of Graduate Programs in the International Development Studies field