Submit a proposal for an Equipment or Employment Allocation:
Note: Please remember to email your quotes and any other documents after submitting the expenditure request form. We are currently fixing the feature to upload directly in the form.
Keys to Success:
- Include an updated and relevant quote.
- Plan for a representative to attend a meeting to answer questions about your proposal. This is very strongly encouraged! Not attending a meeting may delay the voting process on your proposal due to unanswered questions.
- Shop around a bit for value. Don’t just submit the first quote you find.
- Estimates usually get returned for hard numbers.
- Include recent and accurate quotes for the requested equipment.
- Cost shares are well received.
- Have a plan for maintenance and/or replacement. Maintenance plans cannot just be stated as "Apple Care". Who provides the tech support and management of the purchased items?
Examples of Forms: