IT training registration help
Register online for IT short courses using your NetID. If you do not yet have a NetID, please contact IT Central for assistance.
Short course user profile
The first time you register for a course, you will be prompted to set up a Short Course User Profile. Once you have setup your profile, you will be able to access your course information anytime. Here’s how to set up your profile:
1. Go to: http://www.umt.edu/it/training/courses
2. Click on the Login button in the upper right side of the screen
3. Enter your NetID and password
4. You will now see a Short Course User Profile screen
5. Enter all requested information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address: your official UM email address (i.e. departmental, mso, or Umontana address)
- Phone: a daytime phone number where we can reach you
- Cell phone: secondary phone number in case we cannot reach you at the other phone number you list
- Department: the department in which you are affiliated
- Status: faculty, staff or student
6. Once you have completed the profile, you are ready to begin registering for courses.
7. To access your information after the first time:
- Go to: www.umt.edu/it/training/courses and click on the login button in the upper right hand corner. You will be prompted to enter your NetID and password. Once authenticated, you will be routed to your profile page.
If you have any questions, please call IT Central at 243-HELP (4357).
Or email us at email@example.com.