99 Problems is an event centered around the problems that plague us day-to-day and the creative solutions that we can come up with to solve them.
We are thrilled to announce the top three winners of the Autumn 2016 competition:
- Rebecca Kranitz- Increasing Geographic Literacy
- Matilynn Hendrickson- Pocket Equality
- Quinn Spinler- Greek Organization Housing Restrictions
- Submissions for problems were solicited.
- Online voting for top problems.
Share with your networks so we get nasty problems that need big solutions.
- Each of the top 3 problems receive a failureship- a scholarship to try and solve the problem thinking so hard outside the box, that failure is an option.
First Place: $750. Second Place: $500. Third Place: $250.