Global Startup Bootcamp
Spend two weeks in Cork, Ireland with faculty from the University of Montana and University College Cork learning about entrepreneurship and the start-up process. Work in a cross-disciplinary setting to discover and develop your global venture idea.
Learn from Irish start-up companies, network with incubators, venture capitalists, trade associations, and other support organizations about global opportunities. Attend workshops on Ireland’s culture and business environment, learn about working in the European Union, and expand your international network.
Get to know historic Cork, home to Hurling, Boolean Algebra and Murphy’s Irish Stout!
- June 11- June 23
- 3-credits, Spring 2018
- CRN: Undergraduate: 38952 BMGT 493 Int'l Experience: Ireland, section 63
Graduate: 38953 MBA 694 Int'l Experience: Ireland, section 69
- $1,950 (that covers three course credits at UM, single apartment room, travel to site visits, instruction, and student insurance- does not include airfare)
- Roundrip air travel from Missoula to Cork is approximately $1,350.
- First come, first served, and spots are limited!
- The course will be led by University of Montana faculty members Paul Gladen and Michael Braun.
Interested in the program? Please complete the form below and we'll keep you posted on next steps and course registration.