Working with the Blackstone LaunchPad and Accelerate Montana team is an unconventional, student experience. We work to provide a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, fun work environment where testing new ideas
Do you doodle in the margins of the Kaimin? Do you love the Adobe pen tool? Do you live in the lab? Are you an everyday hustler? If you answered yes to these questions, this student job could be for you.
The Blackstone LaunchPad & Accelerate Montana Designer has three main duties:
- To create graphic design print & digital materials to support Blackstone LaunchPad events.
- To experiment with graphics that support our brand and messaging.
- To work together with the Blackstone LaunchPad & Accelerate Montana filmmaker for unexpectedly delightful additions to straight-up video.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Web technology literate and willingness to learn.
- Media Arts Major.
- Designs that make our heart go pitter-patter.
- Intuitive, trendy art.
- Some animation experience.
- Team player.
- Work study if you have it.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week. Wage: $9.00 per hour to start.
E-mail your resume, cover letter, and link to sites you've managed (should you have any) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I'M YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER!" There is a loose deadline of 4/8/18 at midnight, however, applications are vetted on a first-come, first-served basis so your chances of getting the job go up the sooner your application hits our inbox.
We are always on the hunt for interesting people who fail fast and learn faster. Please e-mail us with your interest or get involved in our student group:
EPIC Humans is the student arm of the Blackstone LaunchPad at