Working with the Blackstone LaunchPad and Accelerate Montana team is an unconventional, student experience. We work to provide a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, fun work environment where testing new ideas
About this Job
- Student staff administration:
- Orientation & onboarding new hires into the BLP-UM/AM team and creating/following policies and procedures around new hires
- Oversee timecard submission
- Student job recruitment and posting
- Staff administration:
- Working collectively with Accelerate Montana directors and program managers to submit appropriate paperwork members, time cards, and receipts.
- Help with general Accelerate Montana purchasing
- Building & Event Coordination:
- With Accelerate building committee and UM business services, help build and coordinate a rental model for both external and UM entities at the Gilkey Building
- To help staff BLP-UM and Accelerate Montana events as needed
- Pretty darn good in Excel and Word.
- Facilities or event management experience.
- Bomb communication skills (writing and otherwise).
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented.
- Independent work ethic.
- Problem solver.
- Fearless energy and limitless ambition.
- Team player.
- Work study if you have it.
About Blackstone LaunchPad at UM
BLP-UM provides educational and inspirational experiences that equip the Montana University System community to achieve meaningful lives through contributing to social and economic prosperity. BLP-UM works to secure an entrepreneurial culture within the Montana University System community.
We are always on the hunt for interesting people who fail fast and learn faster. Please e-mail us with your interest or get involved in our student group:
EPIC Humans is the student arm of the Blackstone LaunchPad at