Welcome class of 2026! We would love for you to join us for any or all events. We understand travel and child-care can be hard to organize around. These events are all optional. However, please RSVP for the baseball game taking place on Saturday, July 22, 2023. We'll see you soon!
2023 Admitted Students Day | Saturday, July 22, 2023
- Park anywhere since it’s Saturday Click Here for Parking Map
- Though we will take our time, The M is a difficult hike for anyone coming from flat land! Be sure to have sneakers or hiking shoes (don’t try chacos!), some water, and be otherwise prepared for moderate exercise. Trail Review
- Dogs are not recommended. Though they are allowed, they will get all tangled up on this narrow steep trail in a large group!
- Full Law School Tour
- Where to Park & Get Parking Passes
- Fitness Center
- UC (Bookstore, Market, Griz Cards, DEI, Veteran’s Services)
- Aber (ODE)
- Payne Family Native American Center
- Pictures at the Griz Statue on the Oval
- Lommason Center
*Please feel free to have family join for a tour.
Meet at the law school for an easy walk.
A) Dog Park Party- We'll walk to Jacob’s Island dog park with your well-behaved floofs.
B) River Walk to Downtown with student guides to tour of a few points of interest.
- Arrive early or plan on parking a ways away and leaving time to walk
- Food and one complementary beverage will be provided
- Dress casually for the weather- this is a low-stress get-to-know you event 😉!
For in-between events or for those who don't want to socialize, be sure to check out these events:
- Clark Fork and Missoula Farmer's Market 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Beat the heat with a matinee movie at the Roxy Theater
- Downtown shopping, art museums, and library.