Accounting Fundamentals C.A.S.
Our Accounting Fundamentals Certificate of Applied Science is designed as an introduction to the accounting world.
- Interested in accounting, but not sure it's the right path for you?
- Have your own business and want to get a better grasp on your finances?
Graduates will be prepared for entry-level bookkeeping jobs in a wide variety of organizations (including service, retail, non-profit, governmental, and accounting firms).
- Bookkeepers maintain financial records, including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger.
- In addition to specific accounting skills, students will also improve verbal and oral communication skills.
- Students considering this program should be analytical, detail-oriented, and enjoy using technology.