- Develop communication pathways
- Ensure financial and human resources are in place
- Find physical space
- Purchase equipment and technology
- Develop practitioner competency
The installation phase begins once the decision has been made to implement a program. The team must consider the multiple settings and systems necessary to fully support the new program or innovation. A key function of this stage is to develop the knowledge, skills
WHAT IS IT?
This course, designed to be taken as a group by school leadership, will assist teams in developing durable systems to support effective practices using implementation science. Participants will learn about:
- implementation science
- creating an effective, problem-solving team
- aligning initiatives
- gaining staff consensus
- developing systems for data collection
- professional development and coaching
Teams will walk away with an action plan for the upcoming year to support the implementation of a new initiative or intervention. Once teams have learned this process, they can apply it to any new intervention or initiative being considered by the school or district.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
The eLearning course is located below and is available anytime. To start, click on the button below that says start here and follow these steps:
- If this is your first time signing in, select “Create New Account.”
- Read the Moodle Cloud cookies policy and click “next” on the left-hand side.
- Check the boxes indicating you agree to the previous policies, then click “next” on the left-hand side.
- Choose your username and password.
- Enter your personal information and click on “Create My New Account.”
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Home” button, located under your profile or to the left of your dashboard.
- Select the Center's logo to access the course. Enjoy your training!
If you have any questions or trouble signing up for the eLearning courses, contact email@example.com.
Use this form to guide your Implementation Team in aligning school initiatives to PAX GBG.
Use this form to guide your Implementation Team Planning for data collection, communication and professional development when implementing PAX GBG.