Office for Student Success COVID-19 Remote Work Plan for Continued Service
The Office for Student Success in Lommasson 269 is open for in-person and remote services. Please read the information below for instructions on how to access OSS services. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 243-2800.
Please see the information below for instructions on how to access the Undergraduate Advising Center's (UAC) services remotely.
Advising appointments with continuing or new students will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing. In-person appointments are also available upon request to UAC Director with reasonable justification.
Students who receive their primary advising at the UAC (Undeclared, Pre-Nursing, Undergraduate Non-Degree, freshman Media Arts, and Pre-Medical Sciences and Pre-Physical Therapy students whose primary major is Undeclared) schedule appointments in Navigate or by contacting their advisor directly via email. Instructions on scheduling an appointment in Navigate can be found here. UAC advising staff contact information is provided below.
The UAC also offers virtual drop-in hours in Zoom to all UM students M-F from 9am-12noon and 1pm-4pm (Mountain Standard Time). Information on accessing the UAC virtual drop-in hours can be found here.
If you don’t know who your advisor is or need to meet with a UAC advisor but are unsure of who to meet with, please contact the UAC Director, Nathan Domitrovich, at email@example.com or by calling (406) 243-2851.
Jessica Anderson (406) 243-2811; Jessica4.firstname.lastname@example.org
Nathan Domitrovich (406) 243-2851; email@example.com
Jason Granvold (406) 243-2293; Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
Violet Hopkins (406) 243-6087; email@example.com
Jessiah Mayer (406) 243-6092; Jessiah1.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jimmy Stevens (406) 243-5363; email@example.com
We offer one-on-one real-time appointments ONLINE in Zoom.
Visit our online scheduler to reserve an appointment.
We are eager to work with you!
Study Jam has moved tutoring to an online format.
- Visit the Spring 2021 Schedule for session information and links.
Please see the information below for instructions on how to access TRIO SSS's services remotely
The following remote actions will take effect during a campus closure. Here is a guide to how to access our services during a campus closure:
- TRIO staff will be available fall semester by appointment , email, or Zoom.
- C & I 160 – Learning Strategies for Higher Education and COLS 194-Section 10 will be face-to-face instruction. Should we move to on-line instruction classes will meet via Zoom Sessions and/or Moodle delivery, scheduled at our regular class times for the following courses:
C&I 160 (Tuesdays, Thursdays, 10:00 – 10:50 a.m.) - Heather Hibbard Instructor
C & I 160 (Monday’s & Wednesday’s – 10:00 – 10:50 am) Janet Zupan Instructor
COLS 194- TRIO First-Year Seminar (Monday & Wednesday’s 12:00 pm -1:20 PM)
- Scheduled Appointments: Phone calls, email exchanges, or Zoom sessions will replace in-person appointments, with rescheduling as needed.
- Tutoring: Tutors will be available according to their scheduled time and will work in-person and via ZOOM. Refer to the schedule. IN-person tutoring will be limited and social distancing will be practiced.
- Peer Mentoring: Mentoring sessions will be scheduled according to mentor and mentee availability and will take place in-person (limited), via mobile phones or computers using Zoom. Facetime, Zoom, or other voice or video conferencing technology available to both participants.
- Academic Success Coaching Sessions: In-person appointments only; Zoom.
Darlene Samson – (406) 243-4199; firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Hibbard – (406) 243-4880; email@example.com
Peter Donaldson – (406) 243-4202, firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Zupan – (406) 243-4210. email@example.com
Erin Shaw (New Program Manager) (406) 243-5032 firstname.lastname@example.org