Office for Student Success COVID-19 Work Plan for Continued Service
The Office for Student Success is open for in-person and remote services. Please read the information below for instructions on how to access OSS services. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (406) 243-2800.
Please see the information below for instructions on accessing the Undergraduate Advising Center's (UAC) academic advising services remotely and in-person.
Advising appointments with continuing, new and prospective students will preferably be conducted via Zoom video conferencing. Phone and in-person appointments are also available by scheduling in Navigate or requesting appointment directly to advisor by email or phone.
Students who receive their primary advising at the UAC (Undeclared, Pre-Nursing, Undergraduate Non-Degree, and Pre-Medical Sciences and Pre-Physical Therapy students whose primary major is Undeclared) schedule appointments in Navigate or by contacting their advisor directly. Instructions on scheduling an appointment in Navigate can be found here. UAC advising staff contact information is provided below.
The UAC also offers virtual drop-in hours in Zoom to all UM students. Information on accessing the UAC virtual drop-in hours can be found here.
If you don’t know who your advisor is or need to meet with a UAC advisor but are unsure of who to meet with, please contact the UAC Director, Nathan Domitrovich, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (406) 243-2851.
Jessica Anderson (406) 243-2811; Jessica4.email@example.com
Nathan Domitrovich (406) 243-2851; firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Domitrovich (406) 243 6264 ; Stephanie.email@example.com
Jason Granvold (406) 243-2293; Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
Violet Hopkins (406) 243-6087; email@example.com
We offer one-on-one real-time appointments ONLINE in Zoom.
Visit our online scheduler to reserve an appointment.
We are eager to work with you!
In-person and virtual individual appointments (phone/zoom) are available with our financial coaches. To schedule a one-on-one appointment please call 406-243-2800 or email us directly.
Study Jam has moved tutoring to an online format.
- Visit the Spring 2021 Schedule for session information and links.
Please see the information below for instructions on how to access TRIO SSS's services remotely
The following remote actions will take effect during a campus closure. Here is a guide to how to access our services during a campus closure:
- TRIO staff will be available fall semester by appointment , email, or Zoom.
- C & I 160 – Learning Strategies for Higher Education and COLS 194-Section 10 will be face-to-face instruction. Should we move to on-line instruction classes will meet via Zoom Sessions and/or Moodle delivery, scheduled at our regular class times for the following courses:
C&I 160 (Tuesdays, Thursdays, 10:00 – 10:50 a.m.) - Heather Hibbard Instructor
C & I 160 (Monday’s & Wednesday’s – 10:00 – 10:50 am) Janet Zupan Instructor
COLS 194- TRIO First-Year Seminar (Monday & Wednesday’s 12:00 pm -1:20 PM)
- Scheduled Appointments: Phone calls, email exchanges, or Zoom sessions will replace in-person appointments, with rescheduling as needed.
- Tutoring: Tutors will be available according to their scheduled time and will work in-person and via ZOOM. Refer to the schedule. IN-person tutoring will be limited and social distancing will be practiced.
- Peer Mentoring: Mentoring sessions will be scheduled according to mentor and mentee availability and will take place in-person (limited), via mobile phones or computers using Zoom. Facetime, Zoom, or other voice or video conferencing technology available to both participants.
- Academic Success Coaching Sessions: In-person appointments only; Zoom.
Darlene Samson – (406) 243-4199; firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Hibbard – (406) 243-4880; email@example.com
Peter Donaldson – (406) 243-4202, firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Zupan – (406) 243-4210. email@example.com
Erin Shaw (New Program Manager) (406) 243-5032 firstname.lastname@example.org