The College of Business at the University of Montana creates transformative, integrated, and student-centric learning experiences, propelling our students to make immediate and sustained impacts on business and society. We nurture our students innate work ethic to develop confident problem solvers and ethical decision makers. We pursue thought leadership and collectively create opportunities for a better life for our students, faculty, and staff.
The goal of the College of Business's programs is to provide a broad foundation in business practice and theory, supplemented by deep expertise within one or more specific business disciplines through majors and certificates. The complexity of contemporary society has increased the need for responsible, ethical leadership in organizations with local and global reach. A professional business education combined with solid grounding in the liberal arts and sciences prepares men and women to meet difficult challenges and to contribute to society in meaningful ways. College of Business graduates work in business, nonprofit, and government sectors all over the world.
- Business Administration - Accounting (Bachelor of Science)
- Business Administration - Finance (Bachelor of Science)
- Business Administration - Management & Entrepreneurship (Bachelor of Science)
- Business Administration - Management Information Systems (Bachelor of Science)
- Business Administration - Marketing (Bachelor of Science)