University Assessment and Accreditation Committee
- Friday, June 11, 2021 (please contact Tom McClintock for information about accessing the meeting)
What does the UAAC do?
- A major priority of the UAAC is to address the NWCCU requirements for the University's accreditation.
- Coordinates annual institutional and sector assessment activities.
- Ongoing assessment of Planning-Assessment Continuum activities.
- Compile and analyze institutional data,
- Receive and review sector annual assessment reports;
- Prepare and submit NWCCU-required review documentation,
- Prepare and publish an annual Institutional Assessment Report,
- Establish criteria and standards for University assessment activities, and
- Provide continuity and leadership in ongoing accreditation activities.
Nathan Lindsay, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
- Charity Atteberry, Director of Student Services, Alexander Blewett III School of Law
- Jennifer Bell, Chair-elect, Faculty Senate
- Marcie Briggs, Recruitment Manager, Human Resource Services
- Stephanie Domitrovich, Staff Senator, Director of Undergraduate Advising, School of Integrative Physiology and Athletic Training
- Noah Durnell, ASUM Senator
- Taylor Gregory, ASUM President
- Jasmine Zink Laine, Associate Director, Office of Organizational Learning and Development
- Adrea Lawrence, Dean, PJW College of Education and Human Sciences
- Cheryl Minnick, Staff Senator, Senior Career Coach & National Student Exchange Director
- Gilbert Quintero, Professor, Department of Anthropology
- Stella Phipps, Data Analyst, High Impact Practices, UM Data Office
- Dawn Ressel, Associate Vice President for Planning, Budgeting, and Analysis
- Klaus Uhlenbruck, Associate Dean at the College of Business and Wilcox Faculty Fellow
- Scott Whittenburg, Vice President for Research and Creative Scholarship and Dean of the Graduate School
If you have questions about the University Assessment & Accreditation Committee, please contact Vice Provost Nathan Lindsay at 243-4689.