Vehicle Registration

Main Campus Parking for Faculty and Staff:

Faculty staff permits must be order through the web

Main Campus Parking for Students:

Student Vehicle Registration can be completed here for parking on main campus:


Missoula College Parking for Faculty, Staff, and Students:

Parking permits for students faculty and staff will need to be purchased through the web portal .  Both student and staff permits are valid on Main campus and Missoula College campuses.