Extensive and Personal Advising
Your pre-law advisor will help you obtain the skills, knowledge, and experience that are necessary for success in law school. Your pre-law advisor will assist in the following areas
- Career choices and whether law school is a good fit for you
- Curricular choices for better preparation for law school
- Extracurricular choices for a higher interesting person status
- The application process to law school, including
- Identifying the law schools for your application list
- Preparing for the LSAT
- Obtaining letters of recommendation
- Writing your personal statement and essays
How Do I Meet With My Advisor?
Schedule with your advisor through email or Navigate:
- Go to Navigate (use your net ID and password to log in).
- Click Schedule an Appointment
- Select a Care Unit
- Select "Advising"
- Select Soazig Le Bihan
- Select a Date and Time
If you encounter any issues while scheduling an appointment, please contact Prof. Le Bihan via email.