Course Schedules

Class Schedules

Common Course Numbering

All universities, 4-year and 2-year colleges that are part of the Montana University System are now required to use the same course numbering for undergraduate courses.

With common course numbering, transfer students can be reassured that they will receive credit for undergraduate courses taken at another Montana institution, as long as the admitting institution offers that same course. This transparency will make it easier for students to continue their higher education at any state-supported campus. A translation guide for common course numbering can be found on the Common Course Number Online Translation Guide website.