The Office of Research and Creative Scholarship is pleased to announce that Ms. Linda Hicks has accepted the IACUC Manager and Biosafety Officer position. Linda's twenty years of research laboratory experience will serve her well as she administers UM's animal research and biosafety compliance programs. Linda will join the office in a full-time capacity on May 22nd, 2023. Please join ORCS, the IACUC, and IBC in welcoming Linda to her new position!
Please direct all IACUC submissions and inquiries to: IACUC@mso.umt.edu.
Quick IACUC Links:
- AAALAC Information
- IACUC Administrative Information
- IACUC Accreditation
- Animal Use Protocol (AUP) Application
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions:
- IACUC Members
- IACUC Mission Statement
- Occupational Safety and Health Information
- OLAW Information
- PHS Information
- PI Information (New!)
- Veterinary Guidelines
- Wildlife Guidelines
To Access Approved AUPs:
- Approved Animal Use Protocols are available in BOX
- Contact IACUC@mso.umt.edu for access.