The IACUC Has a New Email Account (February 9, 2023)
Effective immediately, please direct all IACUC submissions and inquiries to: IACUC@mso.umt.edu.
Operations Update (February 6, 2023)
After 26 years of service to faculty, staff, and students, UM wishes IACUC Coordinator and Biosafety Officer Ms. Kathryn Heivilin the very best in her well-deserved retirement. We will miss her tremendously!
A job posting for IACUC Manager and Biosafety Officer is open and accepting applications.
Zach Scott, PhD, JD
AVP, Office of Research and Creative Scholarship
Quick IACUC Links:
- AAALAC Information
- IACUC Administrative Information
- IACUC Accreditation
- Animal Use Protocol (AUP) Application
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions:
- IACUC Members
- IACUC Mission Statement
- Occupational Safety and Health Information
- OLAW Information
- PHS Information
- PI Information (New!)
- Veterinary Guidelines
- Wildlife Guidelines
To Access Approved AUPs:
- Approved Animal Use Protocols are available in BOX
- Contact IACUC@mso.umt.edu for access.