Subscribe to RTC:Rural's Newsletter #RuralDisability
Rural PAS project looking for people to interview in AZ and WI
January 14, 2021
Are you a rural person with a disability who receives personal assistance services in your home?
We want to hear your story!
We are currently conducting a study on rural personal assistance services, and are looking for people in Arizona and Wisconsin to be interviewed over the phone or via video chat.
We want to learn about:
- your disability
- the types of personal assistance services you receive
- what your workers are like
- how you train them
- about your general community and health experiences
If you decide to participate in this project, you will:
- Complete a one-on-one interview (which will last about 1 hour)
- Receive $30 for your time
Contact Rayna Sage to sign up!
- Email: ruralPAS@mso.umt.edu
- Phone: 406-243-5233
Participating in research is voluntary. It won’t affect your services if you decide not to call about the study or decide not to participate.
If you’d like to share this information, please do!
Download fliers here: