Who We Support

Student Affairs IT offers technology related assistance to all Student Affairs related departments, as well as almost all students! A full list of who we support is below:

Supported Departments:

  • American Indian Student Services
  • Associated Student of the University of Montana - Full time employees only (including Legal Services)
  • Campus Recreation
  • Career Services
  • Curry Health Center
  • Disability Services for Students
  • Enrollment Services (including the Evaluator's Office and Financial Aid)
  • Griz Card Center
  • Residence Life Office
  • Student Affairs
  • University Center
  • University of Montana Dining
  • Veteran's Education and Transition Services
  • Vice President of Enrollment and Student Affairs

Supported Students:

  • Any current UM student, both on and off campus