Tech Liaison Updates November 2009
- Jesse Neidigh
- Antony Jo
- Luke Smith
- Dan Bowling
- Diego Bejarano
- Dan Burke
- Jon Pielaet
- Melissa Steinike
- Annette St. Onge
- Christine Freelin
- Kate Oyler
- Christina Voyles
- Becky Maier
- Shane Heivly
- We are down one RTA - hiring is open on eRecruiting, as well as on http://www.umt.edu/sait. The deadline is November 13th, by 11:59 PM.
- We will have a skeleton crew working over Thanksgiving and winter break, as many of the students will be going home.
- There are current licensing issues with the new version of Fourwinds. We will update as we learn more.
- Support for the old SA CMS will end in March. Please begin your migration to the Cascade CMS ASAP.
- Annual reporting on drive statistics should be ready be January. We request your input for reporting.
- Windows 7 will be available soon - don't purchase it. If you want it for home, you can purchase it for $10. See SAIT for more information.
- In order to increase our transparency, we place the SAIT Mission statement on our homepage.
- Antony will be gone this Friday, November 6th.
- Antony and Dan will be gone November 19th and 20th.
- File duplication reports can compare drives, and we can schedule the jobs. There is a web plug-in that you need to install. See Antony for more details.
- Antony is working on the old file report.
- There is paperwork for the new system administrator in HR. We hope to have one hired soon.
- Please welcome Jon Pielaet, the new Program Assistant for Instructional Materials in DSS.