Tech Liaison Updates May 2013
- Jesse Neidigh
- Antony Jo
- Dean Bartlett
- Dan Bowling
- Leanne Wright
- Kate Oyler
- Julia from ASUM
- Maggie Linder
- Amy Capolupo
- Camryn Hare
- Shane Heivley
- All of the full time staff members will be around
- Jason, the student programmer, and four RTAs are also employed.
Changes in next year's RTA Staff
- Andrew Letson and Michael Callahan have graduated
- Bogdan and Jessica have left the program
- We will have four new RTAs next year
Network Outage on 5/24 (Friday)
- Network is possibly down till 9:00 AM while Central IT has power work done in Social Sciences
- Central IT plans on having everything back up by 7:00 AM
SAIT is working to host a Sharepoint server
SAIT will be working with Tech Liaisons to update Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Weekly scans will be discontinued, and instead be ran as needed.
- We will be relying on real-time protection since that catches most of the information
SAIT is working with the Mansfield Library to test Papercut as a campus printing solution
The University has a new brand
- There is a new standard font
- The university's letterhead has also changed.
- for more information check out umt.edu/brand
- The letterhead has also changed
- UM logo is in a darker maroon, and department details are in black.
High quality images may be available for your department's website
- Contact Dan Bowling
- Send him requests of 3-5 pictures maximum.
Webserver Migration plan discussion