at 406-243-6842 or email: email@example.com
MCPS Compensation Options
These compensation options are available for MCPS staff only (you may only choose one).
Credit options include:
- 12 PIR credits and 15 OPI credits (MCPS staff)
- 15 hours certificate of completion and 15 OPI credits (non-MCPS staff)
To receive credit for the IB training held at the University of Montana:
1. Log in to the professional development portal (https://pd4montana.hrmplus.net/Home.aspx)
2. Click on the Course Registration tab
3. Search for course:
- 9805 – Transdisciplinary Learning in the PYP - IB PYP Workshop
- 9806 – Theory of Knowledge, IB Diploma Programme Workshop
- 9807 – English Language/ Literature - IB Diploma Programme Workshop (Cat 2)
- 9808 – Science Throughout the Programme of Inquiry – IB PYP Workshop
4. Click register and complete the registration process
To request Non-District PIR credit, please refer to the instructions. Click Here for Non-District PIR Instructions
Non-MCPS staff are eligible for 15 hours OPI credit. Once the workshop is completed, OPI Renewal Unit Certificates will be distributed onsite at the Registration table.
IB teachers are given access to:
- High quality professional development that encourages critical thinking, self-reflection and dedication to lifelong learning and continuous improvement.
- Innovative and diverse education frameworks, unit planners, teaching resources and evaluation tools.
- Certification and degree programmes offered by highly respected universities worldwide.
- A pedagogy known to produce students who are motivated to continue inquiry and lifelong learning, beyond school study.
How to Obtain IBO Certification
All participants will receive a survey from the IBO System (Regis), after the conclusion of the IB Workshops. Once the evaluations are complete and payment has been received, the certificates of attendance will be available to download.