Initially founded by a grant from The Bernard Osher Foundation, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UM (MOLLI) is a lifelong learning program for adult learners +50. MOLLI builds on the rich resources of the University of Montana to offer its members an array of educational and social opportunities. MOLLI membership is a vital part of helping to ensure MOLLI remains successful, continues to grow, and is sustainable for years to come.
MOLLI membership is a great way to support lifelong learning and open the door to a new kind of classroom.
To join MOLLI today, a non-refundable $20.00 annual membership may be purchased in the following ways:
- Contact the MOLLI office at 406.243.2905
- Mail a completed membership form to:
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UM (MOLLI)
School of Extended & Lifelong Learning
University of Montana
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812
- Visit the MOLLI office at the Todd Building (adjacent to the University Center) at the University of Montana campus.
- Purchase a membership using the online registration process
Membership period is July 1 to June 30th the following year. Membership is required to enroll in courses and attend special member events.
- Take a broad array of courses with distinguished UM faculty, emeritus faculty, and other Missoula area teachers in a no grade, no test, learning environment
- Keep active and enrich your life and mind
- Meet new and interesting people
- Explore new skills and develop new interests
- Access the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library at UM
- Free admittance to MOLLI Special Member Events
- Special MOLLI-only parking permits during the MOLLI term