Building Capacity for Growth
A three month program guaranteed to take the pain out of growing your business
Do you want to grow your business but don't know how?
Are you spinning your wheels and going nowhere?
Would you like to feel joy in owning your business once again?
Through facilitation and peer engagement, this 3-month intensive program is guaranteed to help you grow your business responsibly.
Align your organization’s strategic goals with your purpose, people, processes, products and profit.
The P5 approach supports business leaders as they work through common issues impacting organizations at various stages of growth in a fast paced, highly focused & interactive atmosphere.
Our facilitated roundtables will take the pain out of growing your business responsibly by answering two main questions:
Where am I?
Where do I want to go?
Benefits to business leaders include:
- Business capacity and personal strengths assessments
- Monthly in-person coaching sessions
- Monthly facilitated peer roundtables
- Industry profile outlining benchmarks, challenges, and opportunities
- Access to online exclusive interviews with business experts in accounting, legal, technology, branding, human resources, and more
Who Should Participate:
Ideal for C-level executives, decision makers, owners, and next generation leaders.
Must have access to financial and strategic information to fully participate in this program.
Offered in partnership with Cascadia Business Development the Professional Development Program at UM’s School of Extended & Lifelong Learning, and the Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce.