About the Instructors
Colleen Rudio is President of Rudio Performance Management Group and a partner in Cascadia Business Development. For more than 25 years she has worked across multiple industries including accounting, banking, credit unions, economic development, insurance, manufacturing, not for profit, healthcare, technology, helping business owners make strategic connections between human impact and bottom-line profitability.
Clover Creative works with prospective and existing businesses to help research potential markets, business models, financing options, support organizations, and structures, in addition to helping plan and write business and marketing plans. Christine brings forth over 15 years of technical expertise and was Montana’s 2011 SBA Women in Business.
The Montana Manufacturing Extension Center is a statewide manufacturing outreach & assistance center staffed by full-time professionals with degrees in engineering and extensive experience in manufacturing and business in a variety of industries. He has broad experience with technologies and processes that benefit manufacturing and a strong base of knowledge in business financials to help companies develop capital investment strategies, marketing plans and successful business models. He is Six Sigma green belt certified and has presented at multiple Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) national conferences on aerospace manufacturing.
Initial Expert Instructors and Cascading Thoughts Interviewees
1) Jeremy Wolf, Montana Manufacturing Extension Center – Continuous Improvement and Project Management
2) Steve MacArthur, MacArthur Consulting – Professional Assessment Tools and Team Development
3) John Earll, CPA, B2B CFO – Exit Strategies and Managing Family Owned Businesses www.johnearllcfo.com
4) Walt Kero, CPA, Kero Byington and Associates – Succession Planning Strategies and Business Tax Issues www.kbcpas.net
5) Micki Frederickson, CPA – Business Retirement Planning and Cash Flow Management www.campbell-cpa.com
6) Roberta Smith, SPHR – Human Resource Management and Cultural Development Strategies
7) Paul Gladen, Director, Blackstone LaunchPad – Competitive Advantage and Market Innovation www.umt.edu/launchpad
8) Spider McKnight, CEO, Six Pony Hitch – Branding and Product Marketing www.sixponyhitch.com