Summer 2022 Information
There are two payment deadlines this summer: May 23 and July 5. If students are not paid by the July 5 deadline, their summer registration will be canceled on July 6. More information can be found on the Business Services' website.
Guidance for summer 2022 will continue with the same protocols that were currently in place for spring 2022. Masks are not required on campus, except for inside Curry Health Center and in medical clinic settings on campus. These areas have the requirement clearly posted.
What’s Available this Summer?
Housing: Summer housing for summer students is available in Miller Hall from May 14 – August 1. Students seeking housing can do so through their myHousingPortal and more information, including rates and room types is available on Housing’s Summer Website.
Health: Curry Health Center will be open this summer, and they will be seeing patients Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Library: The Mansfield library will be open for the entire duration of the summer session. Please visit their website for the most current hours.
- The Food Zoo in Lommasson will be open Monday-Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Bear Bucks offer a 20% discount off the entry price. You can purchase them online on UM Dining’s website or in Dining’s Main office in Lommasson #114.
- The Market in the University Center will be open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Please note that the University Center is closed on Sunday.
- The Iron Griz in Lommasson will be open Tuesday-Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- The Math Learning Center will be open this summer. Please check their website for the most current summer hours and information.
- Study Jam will be offering support for CHMY 121 and PHYS 205/207 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. via Zoom.
- The Writing and Public Speaking Center will be open on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:00 – 3:00 p.m., and on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. The summer schedule is also available on their website.