Rider Code of Conduct
At UDASH, we expect all riders to be respectful of each other, their driver, and the UDASH system. Passengers are required to follow the Student Code of Conduct, and are asked to follow common sense guidelines:
- Respect your driver, other passengers, and UDASH vehicles and property.
- Don’t interfere with the operation of the bus or cause safety problems.
- Don’t smoke, drink alcohol, or litter.
- Don’t harass your driver or other passengers.
- Follow the UM Student Conduct Code at all times.
Anyone in violation of these guidelines may be asked to leave the UDASH vehicle and may risk suspension of riding privileges. Certain items are prohibited on the bus for safety reasons. Click the link to see a list of prohibited items.
Additionally, we encourage all passengers to show courtesy by:
- Making ADA seating near the front available to passengers in wheel chairs, elderly riders, and parents with strollers and/or small children.
- removing your backpack or belongings from seats when the bus is crowded so others can use vacant seats.