Am I Eligible?

Students are eligible for TRIO Student Support Services if they are seeking their first undergraduate degree and meet at least ONE of the following qualifications and are able to demonstrate academic need:

  • First-Generation College Student - Neither parent (or guardian) completed a four-year college degree before your 18th birthday.
  • Low-Income – You qualify under federal financial guidelines (similar to Pell Grant eligibility).
  • You have a documented physical or learning disability.

If Eligible, please do the following:

  1. Complete the application.
  2. Bring the application to the Lommasson 180 and schedule an intake appointment.

(You can also schedule an appointment with a TRIO SSS advisor by calling 243-5032 or emailing

*TRIO SSS is funded each year at $419,939, 93% of which is federal funds. More information on the federal TRIO programs is available on the US Department of Education website.