UMToday and UM Tonight Archives
UMToday is an e-newsletter sent to all UM employees on weekday mornings. UMToday is produced by University Relations. To request an item appear in UMToday, email email@example.com.
UM Tonight is an e-newsletter that was created in March 2020 to provide additional information to UM employees during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you know a UM colleague who is not receiving UMToday, please advise them to:
1. Verify their UM alias (umontana.edu) address is activated and sending to the proper (mso) address by following the steps here:
- The process to update the UM alias is an overnight process, and any email changes made will not take effect until the next morning.
3. If UM employees are still not receiving campus communications by the next afternoon, please encourage them to:
- Visit https://umt.edu/solutions.
- Submit an IT Support ticket by clicking on the "Report Problems" button
4. If you are a departmental supervisor and you are aware of employees who are not receiving UMToday, please forward to them directly in the interim.