Cascade features a built in image editor. Click on the image to be changed and then choose edit, you will able to manipulate the image in the following ways:
- Undo and redo.
- Rotate, either 90 degrees counterclockwise or clockwise. Keep clicking the button to rotate further.
- Flip the image, either horizontally or vertically.
- To crop, drag a box over the image (you can resize the box on the sides/corners) and then click on the crop button.
- Resize the image by typing in new dimensions (in pixels) in the box. Click the chain to "unlink" the aspect ratio.
- To save changes, click the check box.
Pictures uploaded into Cascade must be smaller than 1200px.
If you have images in your site that exceed this size limit, you will recieve an email from a member of the Web Team with further instructions on how to fix it. Fixing these images is required.
An automated scan runs every Monday morning providing the Web Team with a list of excessively large images and where they are. We then go through and send emails to people who's sites contain these images.
If you have recieved an email regarding the Large image Report, you can download the image out of Cascade, edit the image size in Photoshop or another photo editing software and reupload. You can also edit the image in Cascade. Editing images in Cascade is not reccomended, as Cascade is not a photo editing software and images edited in Cascade will not have as good of quality as those edited in Photoshop.