Stories are an exciting iteration of tiles. They are an excellent feature to showcase new content that will be updated on a regular basis. These elements can be displayed under the Featured Image, giving your users the ability to keep up-to-date with important new content available on your site.
New Stories can be created by selecting New >> Story, and should be placed in the nearest "stories" folder. There are many display options for Stories, which can be found in the Config Block.
- Stories can be published as individual pages.
- Stories can be ordered.
- An archive page is automatically created.
- Individual stories can be featured.
- Stories can be automatically generated from several social media channels.
- Stories can be categorized.
Want to display information from a social media account on your site without having to constantly update? Stories can be specified by type to achieve this! From the dropdown menu, you’ll have a number of options to choose from:
- Cascade Story
Stories can vary in dimensions based on what Style options you have selected.
- Image to the Left, Text to the Right: Commonly called "Square Stories," these should be 200px by 200px.
- Large Image Above Text: Commonly called "Wide Stories," these tiles should be 375px by 175px.
Some display options for Stories are:
- Change the way the Stories display by giving them light or dark backgrounds
- Have your images display above or to the left text
- Display images with no text at all
- Pull content from social media networks