Easily create an image that will change when the page is refreshed. The image can be a link and will be randomly selected from the images provided.
For each Image
- Image: The image you'd like to display
- Alternative Text: Alternative text for the image, be sure to include any text that is in the image.
- Caption: Text that will display at the bottom of the image in an overlay, see theme below for color variations
- Internal Link: Select the internal page you'd like to link to
- External link: Select the external page you'd like to link to. If both internal and external link are selected, the internal link will take precedence
- CSS Class: Apply a class to the image wrapping div to style the image.
- Theme: (Dark/Light) Select the caption overlay theme, defaults to dark.