Watch Me! Training
Designed for early care and education providers.
This 3-hour, 4 module course features:
- Why monitoring children’s development is important
- Why you have a unique and important role in developmental monitoring
- How to easily monitor each child’s developmental milestones
- How to talk with parents about their child’s development
Learning Objectives include:
- List three developmental concerns that early care and educators should monitor
- Identify at least three developmental milestones for class’s age group
- Describe how to use “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” resources in early care and education work with parents.
- Describe two communication strategies to use when talking with families about their child’s development.
Find out more: Watch Me! Celebrating Milestones and Sharing Concerns