Subscribe to RTC:Rural's Newsletter #RuralDisability
Over the last 30+ years, RTC:Rural has explored many different areas of research, guided by our strong collaborations with disability community members and other stakeholders.
From this research we have developed many tools, products, and publications. Our body of work is organized within various Focus Areas. In each Focus Area, you can find links to our research findings, including journal articles, fact sheets, toolkits, infographics, websites, and more.
Explore our Focus Areas:
Community Living resources promote accessibility and participation in rural communities.
- CIL Services & Community Resources
- Community Participation & Accessibility
- Self-Employment & Community Development
- Telecommunications in VR
- Vocational Rehabilitation Service Delivery
- Secondary Conditions
- Health Promotion Interventions
- Health Promotion and Employment
- Nutrition for People with I/DD
- Montana Public Health and Health Care
- Violence Prevention
- Defining Rural
- Disability and Participation Measurement
- Methods to conduct rural community-based participatory research
- Disability Counts Data Lookup Tool
- Disability Status
- National maps of the U.S.
- Maps of 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Specialty Maps, including:
- COVID-19 related
- people with disabilities living in hurricane pathways