Continuing Education Course Schedule
Continuing Education courses are open to all community members and do NOT require college admissions.
OR register by downloading paper registration form
- Continuing Education courses must be paid for in full at least three (3) business days prior to class start date.
- All courses have a minimum enrollment requirement of prepaid students. Enrollment minimums must be met two (2) business days prior to course start date. Courses not meeting enrollment minimums will be canceled and registration fees will be returned in full. Please register on-time to avoid course cancellation.
Questions? Meri Telin, Continuing Education Registrar, (406) 375-0100 or email
Continuing Education Course Meeting Locations
- BC = Bitterroot College, 103 South 9th Street, Hamilton
- FABLAB = Bitterroot FabLab, 103 South 9th Street, Hamilton
- HHS = Hamilton High School, 327 Fairgrounds Road, Hamilton
- HMS = Hamilton Middle School, 209 South 5th Street, Hamilton
- REC = Ravalli Entrepreneurship Center, 274 Old Corvallis Road, Hamilton