Continuing Education Course Schedule
Continuing Education courses are open to all community members and do NOT require college admissions.
OR register by downloading paper registration form
Check out our online continuing education offerings from Ed2Go
Learn about More Continuing Education offerings via other local providers
- Continuing Education courses must be paid for in full at least three (3) business days prior to class start date.
- All courses have a minimum enrollment requirement of prepaid students. Enrollment minimums must be met two (2) business days prior to course start date. Courses not meeting enrollment minimums will be canceled and registration fees will be returned in full. Please register on-time to avoid course cancellation.
Questions? Lea Guthrie, Continuing Education Director, (406) 541-3187 or email
Continuing Education Course Meeting Locations
- Aspen Leaf Yoga, 100 Skeels St., Suite B, Hamilton
- BC = Bitterroot College, 103 South 9th Street, Hamilton
- ClayWorks, 325 West Main, Hamilton
- FABLAB = Bitterroot FabLab, 103 South 9th Street, Hamilton
- Heart-Centered Horsemanship, 511 Hudson Lane, Victor
- HHS = Hamilton High School, 327 Fairgrounds Road, Hamilton
- HMS = Hamilton Middle School, 209 South 5th Street, Hamilton
- REC = Ravalli Entrepreneurship Center, 274 Old Corvallis Road, Hamilton
- River Street Dance Theater, 421 North 2nd St, Hamilton