The University of Montana values leadership, engagement, diversity, and sustainability, because our institution is committed to respect, welcome, encourage, and celebrate the differences among us.
As members of the University of Montana community, we aspire to:
- Respect the dignity and rights of all persons.
- Practice honesty, trustworthiness, and academic integrity.
- Promote justice, learning, individual success, and service.
- Act as good stewards of institutional resources.
- Respect the natural environment.