Fraternity & Sorority Involvement
Fraternities and sororities are an established tradition on the University of Montana campus, dating back over 110 years. Currently, we have six fraternities, four Panhellenic sororities and one multicultural sorority. As a member of one of these values-based organizations, you will find yourself aligning with our core values of Leadership, Active Citizenship, Life-long Friendship and Intellectual Development.
We have many opportunities throughout the year to meet current members and learn how to get involved. Here is a list of the current events:
- Bear Fair: June 21, 7:00PM-8:30PM
- Greek Life Panel at Summer Orientation: June 22, 2:00PM-3:00PM, UC Room 330-331
- Griz Welcome Carnival Meet and Greet: September 1, 7:00PM-10:00PM, The Oval
- Bear Fair: August 23, 5:00PM-6:30PM
- Greek Life Panel at Fall Orientation: August 24, TBD
- Griz Move-in: August 26 and August 27, All Day
Sorority Recruitment: September 3-8
Join us at an Orientation September 3 at 6:00 in the UC Ballroom. To register, please fill out the Sorority Recruitment Form.
Fraternity Recruitment: September 9-14
Join us on The Oval September 9 at 2:00pm to meet men from all of the fraternities and to get more information about the events they will be hosting for the week! To register, please fill out the Fraternity Interest Form.