Fraternity & Sorority Involvement
Fraternities and sororities are an established tradition on the University of Montana campus, dating back over 110 years. Currently, we have six fraternities, four Panhellenic sororities and one multicultural sorority. As a member of one of these values-based organizations, you will find yourself aligning with our core values of Leadership, Active Citizenship, Life-long Friendship and Intellectual Development.
We have many opportunities throughout the year to meet current members and learn how to get involved. Here is a list of the current events:
- Bear Tracks: June 7th at 8:30 am.
- Learn S'More About Greek Life: August 30 at 8:00 pm, Payne Native American Bonfire Pit.
- Campus Tabling: We will be tabling around campus beginning the first day of school!
- Sorority Recruitment:
- Orientation: September 9 at 6:00 pm in the UC Ballroom.
- Formal Recruitment: September 12-15, 5:00 pm in the UC Theater.
- Fraternity Recruitment:
- Orientation: September 8, 2019 at 6:00 pm on the UM Oval.
- Formal Recruitment: September 9-14 at respective chapter facilities.
To view the 2018 Annual Fraternity & Sorority Report, please select the button below.
Are you interested in assisting the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Involvement plan events such as Homecoming, Greek Week, and Parent’s Weekend? Apply today to join the Fraternity and Sorority Involvement Programming Board. Applications are due July 1.