NCUR 2010 Abstracts
Thank you to the more than 2600 students who submitted abstracts!
Abstract submission is now closed.
- Students, faculty mentors, and school coordinators can see a listing of students through the Search for NCUR Abstract Presentations site by school whose abstracts have been accepted.
- Students will receive e-mail notification of abstract acceptance, acceptance with a revision request or rejection.
- Once abstracts have been accepted, presenters and co-presenters may register for the conference.
- Faculty and others interested in attending the conference may also register at this time.
- Presenters and co-presenters should use the e-mail and password used during abstract submission to register.