MOLLI Program Information
To enroll in MOLLI courses and take advantage of the many benefits, a current membership is required. Annual membership is $20 and run July 1st through June 30th. To purchase a membership, call the MOLLI office at (406) 243-2905, download membership form to mail/hand-deliver or visit our online registration site. To enhance your MOLLI experience, take the time to read through the MOLLI Member Handbook.
Membership Benefits include:
- Take a broad array of courses with distinguished UM faculty, emeritus faculty, and other Missoula area teachers in a no grade, no test, learning environment
- Keep active and enrich your life and mind
- Meet new and interesting people
- Explore new skills and develop new interests
- Access the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library at UM
- Free admittance to MOLLI Special Member Events
- Special MOLLI-only parking permits during the MOLLI term
Course Catalog - Membership and Winter 2018 Courses and Special Events
MOLLI Winter 2018 Catalog - A PDF of the course catalog.
Winter 2018 Course Registration - A form to register by mail.
Winter 2018 Course Overview - A quick glance at the fall term class titles and schedule.
Special Member Events
Winter 2018 - January 16 - February 24
Spring 2018 - April 9 - May 19
Summer 2018 - May 29 - June 16
Fall 2018 - September 24 - November 2