MOLLI Program Information
To enroll in MOLLI courses and take advantage of the many benefits, a current membership is required. Annual membership is $20 and
Membership Benefits include:
- Take a broad array of courses with distinguished UM faculty, emeritus faculty, and other Missoula area teachers in a no grade, no test, learning environment
- Keep active and enrich your life and mind
- Meet new and interesting people
- Explore new skills and develop new interests
- Access the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library at UM
- Free admittance to MOLLI Special Member Events
- Special MOLLI-only parking permits during the MOLLI term
Online Course Catalog - Membership and Winter 2019 Courses and Special Events
Winter 2019 Course Catalog - A PDF of the course catalog.
Winter 2019 Registration Form - A form to register by mail.
Winter 2019 Course Overview - A quick glance at the winter term class titles and schedule.
Special Member Events
Fall 2019 - September 23 - November 1
Winter 2019 - January 15 - February 22
Spring 2019 - April 8 - May 18
Summer 2019 - May 28 - June 14