Associated Students of The University of Montana
The Associated Students of The University of Montana represents, empowers and advocates for UM students. As your student government, ASUM offers a place to voice your comments or concerns, and it works to improve the quality of UM education, fund student groups and provide valuable services.
View the minutes from the Senate's Final Budgeting meeting on Feb. 27th, 2016. Line item allocations and spring travel allocations are posted in hard copy outside the ASUM Offices in UC 104.
ASUM Meeting Schedule
- March 23, 6pm, UC 330/331
- March 30, 6pm, Missoula College West TT11
- April 13, 6pm, UC 332/333
- April 20, 6pm, Missoula College East HB
- April 27, 6pm, UC 330/331
- May 4, 5pm, UC 330/331