National Student Employment Week
April 10-16, 2016
The National Student Employment Association (NSEA) has declared the second full week of April each year be set aside to recognize the value of student employees. In accordance, President Engstrom has proclaimed this week as National Student Employment Week at The University of Montana.
Please plan to join in the celebration by thanking the students who work in your department. For ideas and suggestions of how you can honor your student workers: "Ways to Celebrate".
Below is a list of the UM departments that will honor student employees. Student employee should take their a recent pay stub to the UM departments below to participate in the following activities and discounts:
- One free bucket of balls at the UM Golf Course.
- $5.00 off of an equipment rental at the Outdoors Program.
- 1 free hour pool or table tennis.
- $1 off popcorn at theatre.
- 50 % off prints at Paw Print, including color and b/w, single/double sided, unlimited, all week long!
- Scan Griz card at GrizTix for a chance to win 2 Volbeat tickets
- Lanyard to first 30 students who come to our office
- Enter into a drawing for UM camp chair
- Gift Bag - Come by Career Services and scan your Griz Card to be entered in to win!
STUDENT EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
Additionally, one deserving UM student worker will be honored as The University of Montana Student Employee of the Year at a reception. The winning student will receive a plaque and a $500 scholarship. UM's winning student will also be moved forward to the state level. The nomination submission period runs from December to February.