- 53089 - Blogger for Curry Health Center
- 53083 - Media Artist for Curry Health Center
- 42863 - Alumni Relations Student Assistant
- 52918 - CSD Reception/Office Aide
- 52687 - UM RiteCare Speech Language & Hearing Clinic Receptionist
- 52411 - Lolo Creek Steakhouse - Kitchen / Prep position
- 40441 - College of Visual and Performing Arts - Office Assistant
- 52366 - Grizzly Football Event Staff
- 52593 - Information Technology - Office Assistant
- 48315 - Student Teacher Aid for ASUM Child Care
- 44415 - Assistant Teacher for Spirit at Play Early Child Program
- 52620 - Phonathon Caller for UM Foundation
Apply on line with the Job ID number with the Student Employment Application
Camden was born in Alaska where he lived until he was 8, then his family moved to a small ranch in Avon, Montana. He began his bachelor's degree at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, but had a difficult time his first year. As part of his improvement plan he came back to Montana for a semester and enrolled at UM.
Students: Earn while you learn!
Employers: Access UM Workforce Early!
This fair includes part-time job, volunteer and research opportunities for students at the University of Montana and Missoula College.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
University Center Ballroom
9am - 3pm
Attend to Win!
We are giving away concert tickets and an iPad mini to lucky students who attend the career fair.
Learn the benefits of going to grad school, steps to choosing a school and program, graduate tests and when to take them, how to write an impressive essay and more. Free and open to the public.
September 24, 2014
3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Lommasson Center 154
Student Jobs merges with Griz eRecruiting
On June 16, 2014, we will merge the Student Employment job board into Griz eRecruiting!
Students will now be able to search Griz eRecruiting for Student Jobs, Volunteer Positions, Internships, and Professional Positions.