UM Dining Mission Statement
Shared Values and Guiding Principles
- NOURISHMENT: We serve wholesome, high quality, and nutritious food.
- GUEST SERVICE: The people we serve are our guests. We will exceed our guests’ expectations.
- SUSTAINABILITY: We commit to local, regional, and global environmental stewardship through sustainable business practices and agricultural economic development in Montana through the UM Farm to College Program.
- PROFESSIONALISM: We exhibit passion, excellence, integrity, loyalty, responsiveness, and innovation in the pursuit of our profession. We affirm, cultivate, and value our employees through professional development.
- DIVERSITY: We respect and celebrate the contributions, rights, and dignity of our diverse employees and guests.
- PARTNERSHIPS: We cultivate collaborative and financial partnerships with our on- and off-campus colleagues in support of the University’s mission.
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: We maintain profitability to meet our obligations as a self-operated, self-funded state auxiliary account. We are entrepreneurial in our exploration and development of new revenue opportunities.